Ludigraphix is a geometry oriented vector drawing software. This means that shapes are defined by points that can be shared with other shapes. This allows you to build complex shapes that can be manipulated in a lot of different ways.
Drawings can be saved in a custom format and exported to svg or png files.
- Type of Shapes:
- Circles (3 construction modes: by center-radius, by diameter, by 3 points on circle)
- Ellipses (4 construction modes)
- Squares (4 construction modes)
- Rectangles (3 construction modes)
- Polygon and polyline
- Bezier curve and line
- 18 types of points: middle, symmetric, translated …
- 11 Color effects: gradients, Perlin noise, inverse, hue rotation …
- 6 Paths effets: Crenelate, Random moves, Truchet effect …
Ludigraphix is currently available on the Mac App Store
Quick start – the basics
How to use color effects ?
How to use path effects ?
Here is some downloadable examples
This documentation is a work in progress.