The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) on Wednesday, January 13, announced the posting and redeployment of some officers to nine commands and other formations in a move geared towards effective reforms in the country.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Bioreports Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
The announcement was made in a statement by the deputy public relation officer, Aremu Sikiru Adeniran, available on the force’ social med pages.
Aremu said the posting is with immediate effect, adding that all the deployed officers must report to their new commands.
Nigeria police under the leadership and command of IGP Mohammed Adamu has redeployed some officers.
The list and position include:
1. Kebbi State – CP Adeleke Adeyinka Bode, mni
2. SPU, FHQ, Abuja – CP Philip Maku
3. Sokoto State – CP Ali Janga Aji
4. Armament, FHQ, Abuja – CP Ohikere S. Idris, fsi
5. CMDT Police College Ikeja -CP Daniel Sokari-Pedro, mni
6. Port Authority Police (PAP), Western, Lagos – CP John O. Amadi, mni
7. Oyo State – CP Ngozi Onadeko, fdc
8. Enugu State -Mohammed Ndatsu Aliyu
9. Border Patrol, FHQ, Abuja – CP Haladu Musa Rosamson, fdc
10. Cross River State – CP Sikiru Akande
11. Ebonyi State – CP Aliyu Garba
12. Airport Command – CP Abubakar Umar Bature
13. Department of Operations, FHQ – CP Yusuf Ahmed
14. Adamawa State – CP Aliyu Adamu Alhaji
15. Training and Department – CP Babaita Ishola
16. Imo State – CP Nasiru Mohammed
17. CMDT Police Detective College Enugu -CP Alexander Nengi Wannang
18. Delta State -CP Ari Mohammed Ali
19. Counter Terrorism Unit, FHQ, Abuja – CP Olofu Tony Adejoh
20. Peacekeeping, FHQ, Abuja – CP Sadiq Idris Abubakar
21. Force Public Relations Officer – CP Frank Mba.
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Meanwhile, Bioreports reported that one of the suspected “hardened criminals” arrested by the operatives of the Nigeria police confessed to stealing cars and reselling them for as low as N400,000.
The suspect, whose name was not given, made this shocking revelation while being paraded by the men of the police under the leadership and command of Inspector-General Adamu Mohammed in Abuja.
Speaking at the parade of the suspected criminals, Frank Mba, now a former police public relation officer, said the force remains committed to pursuing its constitutional mandate and responsibilities of protecting lives and properties.
How we sold stolen cars for 400k – suspect confesses | Bioreports