– Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has reacted to Davido’s baby mama, Sophia’s claims about supermarket attendants invading her privacy
– The mother of one had called out staff of the store saying one touched her and the other tried to take a picture without permission
– Olunloyo has now advised Sophia to focus, saying that she is still a baby mama and the singer wouldn’t be getting married to her or anybody else
PAY ATTENTION: . is on a mission to support vulnerable children of Calabar – join the initiative on Patreon, let’s change more lives together!
Popular controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, recently shared her two cents with singer, Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu.
In a lengthy post on Instagram, the journalist reminded Sophia that she was still a baby mama and advised her not to get ahead of herself.
It all started when Sophia had called out staff of a supermarket in Lagos, claiming that they had invaded her privacy by touching her and trying to take pictures.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see . News on your Facebook News Feed!
According to Olunloyo, it was unnecessary to describe the supermarket staff as idiots. She also added that them touching Sophia did not decrease her worth because she is still a baby mama.
The journalist also said that Sophia practically promoted the supermarket she thought she was dragging.
“Mrs Sophia Almost Adeleke
1. It was unnecessary to call the employees of Dream Supermarket complete idiots.
2. Touching you doesn’t decrease your worth or value. You’re still a baby mama. I’m the Grand Patron of the Nigerian Baby mama Association. I have 3 grown men from 2 dads You’re one of us #celebritybabymamas
3. On your daughter, Imade is a public figure as a model. She has an Instagram page and happens to be Davido’s daughter. You parade her all over social media as dad’s favorite so taking her picture is free for all and no big deal. Instead of bit*ching about a supermarket you literally promoted thinking that you trashed, change your daughters page to a fanpage.”
On a final note, Olunloyo advised Sophia to focus and told her that she still wasn’t going to get Davido because the singer wasn’t going to marry anybody.
In her words:
“Focus dear, Focus. You still ain’t getting Davido. He ain’t marrying nobody❤️ #befocused2021.”
See the post below:
PAY ATTENTION: Join . Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Read some of the reactions of fans to Olunloyo’s post below:
“My own is why didn’t she just go to dream supermarket and sue the 2 ladies. We that she came to tell now it’s not like we can do anything to help. Let me come and be going ♀️”
” He isn’t marrying nobody got me laughing.”
“Grand patron of the Nigerian baby mama association” killed methis woman no go kill person.”
“I didn’t even know why she came on here to report to us when she could have just asked to see the manager.”
“This woman Na savage grand patron omg.”
Sophia Momodu says she never wanted daughter Imade to take Davido’s surname
Sophia disclosed on her Instagram story during a question and answer session that she never wanted her child, Imade, to bear her father’s surname.
“I was genuinely distraught. I was even arguing and everything that they put her father’s full name and not a single letter from mine.”
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact . instantly