– Romelu Lukaku has widely been linked with a potential summer departure, with Chelsea and Man City thought to be interested
– However, the striker has come out to reveal he will be staying at Inter Milan beyond this season
– The Blues were said to be tracking Lukaku over a possible summer move, with Thomas Tuchel keen on a proven goalscorer
– Despite his struggles at Man United, Lukaku has managed to establish himself as one of the best strikers in the world at Inter
– He was pivotal in the Italian club’s Serie A triumph this term under Antonio Conte who has since quit as manager
PAY ATTENTION: Join . Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Romelu Lukaku has ended the uncertainty surrounding his future after confirming he will be staying at Inter Milan beyond this season.
Lukaku has been the subject of speculation in recent weeks, with the Belgian being linked with a stunning return to the Premier League.
Chelsea and Man City are among the clubs believed to have been monitoring his situation at Inter ahead of a possible summer swoop.
The Blues were in a pole position to land him especially after the departure of Antonio Conte, with reports suggesting Thomas Tuchel had the forward on his transfer wishlist to help him bolster his attacking department.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see . News on your Facebook News Feed!
However, the 28-year-old has ruled out a potential exit, suggesting he is happy at Inter Milan.
The former Man United star revealed he has already held talks with Conte’s successor over his future with the Italian giants.
“Yes, I am staying. I’ve already had contact with the man who normally becomes our new manager,” the Belgium international said as cited by Metro UK.
“Maybe I shouldn’t say that yet… but it was a very positive conversation. I feel good at Inter,” he added.
Lukaku joined Inter in 2019 from Old Trafford and has since managed to establish himself as one of the most prolific goalscorers in the world.
He has scored an eyewatering 64 goals in 95 appearances for the Italian club and was pivotal in Inter’s Serie A triumph this season.
The striker is no foreigner at Stamford Bridge, having spent three years at Chelsea earlier in his career, a difficult spell that saw him make just 15 appearances before he was shipped out to Everton.
PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group ‘. Football Fan Zone’
Meanwhile, . had earlier reported that Antonio Conte is advanced talks with Premier League club Tottenham as he looks to become their new manager, Daily Mail.
Spurs have been without a boss since the sacking of Jose Mourinho and former player Curtis Davies took over as caretaker coach.
On the other hand, Conte resigned barely days after winning the Scudetto with Inter following disagreement with club president Steven Zhang.