– Bugatti La Volture Noire is the most expensive car in the world, towering over other big automobile brands Royce Rolls and Mercedes Benz
– Rolls Royce Sweptail known for its classiness comes after La Volture Noire at a $13 million price tag
– Leykan Hypersport and Bugatti Veyron both go for $3.4 million with the former placed on the ninth position and the latter at 10th
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Bioreports News on your Facebook News Feed
While cars could be considered a basic need for some as a tool of mobility, there are luxuries to other people who think they are accessories to wealth.
According to Digital Trends, there are only 10 most expensive cars in the world as far as 2020 is concerned.
On that list, Bugatti La Volture Noire tops all with a big price tag of $19 million. As popular as Rolls Royce is among the rich, you would think it would knock off Bugatti.
Rather, it came second place with Sweptail model which currently sells for $13 million, a whopping $5 million cheaper than Bugatti.
Different models of Bugatti cars dominate the list as the brand occupies the second, fourth, and 10th position.
The least expensive car on the list, Bugatti Veyron, $3.4 million. Another car that goes for that price Leykan Hypersport.
Below are, therefore, the full list of the cars and their prices:
1. Bugatti La Volture Noire – $19 million (N7,239,000,000)
A fine picture of the La Volture Noire. Photo source: CNBC
2. Rolls Royce Sweptail – $13 million
A picture showing the second most expensive car.
Photo source: Motor1
3. Bugatti Centodieci – $8.9 million
Cento in all white.
Photo source: Wikipedia
4. Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero – $8 million
The classy Benz
Photo source: Autosport
5. Bugatti Divo – $5.9million
Divo looking all King of the road.
Photo source: Motor1
6. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita $4.8 million
A wonderful tool to show off.
Photo source: CNBC
7. Lamborghini Veneno – $4.5 million
8. Lamborghini Sian – $3.6 milllion
9. Leykan Hypersport – $3.4 million
10. Bugatti Veyron $3.4 million
This is beautiful.
Photo source: Carspark
PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update
Meanwhile, Bioreports earlier reported a team of engineers led by Alex Ephraim Akwiwu produced a car called IYI Celebrity, with locally-sourced materials.
The company, Ephraim and Jeoana Akwiwu Auto Shop, launched the car in Owerri, the capital of Imo state, Auto Josh reports.
It should be noted that Alex was trained in Europe as an automobile engineer. He is also the CEO of the company that built the IYI Celebrity.
The CEO said that the plan to go into local production of vehicles began in 2011, an idea which was later made possible with the application of advanced technology in motor production and maintenance.
I want to build a television set -13-yr-old aspiring engineer | Bioreports