– A number of Nigerian veteran entertainers have been blessed enough to have their own children and also witness the birth of their grandkids
– These respected thespians have occasionally taken to their social media pages to show fans and followers their grandchildren
– Mo Abudu, Richard Mofe-Damijo, among others are featured in a list of Nollywood grandparents curated by .
PAY ATTENTION: . is on a mission to support vulnerable children of Calabar – join the initiative on Patreon, let’s change more lives together!
In this part of the world, it is indeed a thing of joy and celebration when people are able to welcome their own children into the world and watch them grow into successful men and women as the years roll by.
However, when such people are still alive to witness the birth of their grandchildren, the feeling is always one of gratitude and appreciation.
Over the years, fans and loyal supporters have witnessed celebrities and other popular figures grow their family and elevate their status to that of parents.
Luckily, some of these entertainers have also managed to evolve from parents to the position of grandfathers and grandmothers.
One can see the smiles and sense of fulfilment whenever they come to social media bearing the news that their children have finally blessed them with grandkids.
. has compiled a list of some celebrity grandparents and their adorable little ones.
Check them out below:
Pay Attention: Join . Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
1. Dancer, media personality and businesswoman Yeni Kuti
2. Veteran Nollywood actor Sunday Omobolanle
3. Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see . News on your Facebook News Feed!
4. Veteran Nollywood actor Pete Edochie
5. Actress Remi Surutu
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact . instantly
6 & 7. Veteran Nollywood stars Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva
8. Media personality and filmmaker Mo Abudu
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Meanwhile, . previously reported that music star and father of twins, Kizz Daniel, posted the first video of his sons several weeks after announcing the news of their arrival.
The Jore crooner was spotted standing with the little ones who were cuddled in his warm and fatherly embrace.
The heart-melting clip got his fans and colleagues gushing and many could not help but drop messages in the comment section.
Source: . Newspaper