Share your feedback on the Premier League teams, including their jerseys to win exciting hampers…
The top-six race for the 2020-21 Premier League season has officially begun. Arsenal and Liverpool registered opening day wins last weekend, although the Reds had to survive a huge scare from Marcelo Bielsa’s impressive Leeds United.
Manchester United and Manchester City are yet to begin their campaign whereas Chelsea recorded a comfortable 3-1 victory against Brighton away from home.
It seems like this season will be extremely competitive with most teams strengthening. While Liverpool and Manchester United have not made a host of signings, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton have brought in several exciting signings.
- Why Man Utd won’t be signing Tottenham-bound Madrid duo Bale and Reguilon
- From spotting Fabregas to his shock exit – Francis Cagigao’s remarkable 24-year Arsenal story revealed
- The new Haaland? Why Salzburg’s latest goal machine Daka is being linked with Spurs
- Aubameyang signed da ting! Arsenal ace can now become a club legend like Henry & Wright
Tottenham are also looking at bringing back Gareth Bale and Sergio Reguilon from Real Madrid and will have a positive outlook on the season despite falling to a defeat on opening day.
While the ball keeps on rolling in England, we do have an opportunity for an interactive crystal-ball gazing with leaders of official Premier League India fan clubs. These leaders will be sharing their insights this Friday, 18th September, via Crowd Product’s Sportscast show.
Click here to participate and have your say.
Lucky viewers also stand a chance to special mentions & prizes. All you have to do is:
1) Share your feedback on the Premier League teams, including rating their season’s jerseys.
2) Take the Poll of Polls, in predicting the Winner, Top 4, Top Scorer, Relegation teams & more.
3) Ask questions, share thoughts & on social media with the hashtag #GetMore to get noticed.
Insights, fan club predictions & more will be on offer during this live session.