Nigerian Senate passed 7 Concurrence Bills
The 8th Nigerian Senate passed 7 Concurrence Bills. These Bills which deal with various aspects of the governance of our nation will now be forwarded to the President for assent.
The Bills are:
1. The Animal Health and Husbandry Technologies (Registration, etc) Bill, 2017 (HB. 320);
2.The Compulsory Treatment and Care of Victims of Gunshots Bill, 2017 (HB. 119);
3. The Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 2017 (HB. 273)
4. The National Child Protection and Enforcement Agency Bill, 2017 (HB. 127);
5. The National Intelligence Agency Pension Board Bill, 2017 (HB. 842);
6. The Nigerian Academy of Science Bill, 2017 (HB. 917); and
7. The National Postgraduate College of Medical Laboratory Science Bill (HB. 405).